Clearlight Infrared Sauna Dissolve Toxins in the Body
What is far infrared radiant heat?
Sunlight is a combination of visible light and invisible light. The seven colors of the rainbow are visible lights, and infrared rays and ultraviolet rays are invisible lights. Infrared rays are one of the sun’s rays. Infrared rays are the healthiest, penetrate into your skin deeply and they dissolve harmful substances accumulated in your body. The Infrared Rays vitalize your cells and metabolism.
Far infrared waves penetrate deep into our body for a deep heating action which allows for the body to activate the sweat glands. The sweat glands offer one of only a few mechanisms that the body has to eliminate toxins and since the skin is the largest organ in the human body it is apparently a very good means for elimination. Bring the benefits of a far infrared sauna into your home with a new Clearlight Infrared Sauna!
When far infrared waves are applied to water molecules (comprising 70% of our body) these molecules begin to vibrate. This vibration reduces the ion bonds and the eventual breakdown of the water molecules causes encapsulated gases and other toxic materials to be released
The sun is the primary source of radiant energy, but not all of this energy is beneficial. Although life needs energy from the sun, too much sunlight damages the skin. Far infrared heat provides all the healthy benefits of natural sunlight without any of the dangerous effects of solar radiation.
For years, the healthcare industry recommended infrared heat lamps as a source of far infrared heat but the lamps were cumbersome, extremely hot and difficult to maintain at a constant temperature. Today, many healthcare professionals use far infrared heaters to treat a variety of diseases throughout the world. Clearlight Infrared Sauna’s use state of the art Carbon/Ceramic True Wave II heaters.
The efficacy of far infrared waves is very broad and the subject of recent study by NASA. Among the infrared waves, the far infrared rays, which have a wavelength of 8-14 microns, are especially good for the human body. These waves have the potential to penetrate 4 to 5 cm or more into the body allowing for deep heat and raising the body temperature from deep inside. The deep heat and far infrared is why scholars believe that the Ondol (traditional warm floor of Korea) is good for health because the materials for the Ondol are stone and earth both of which radiate far infrared waves when heated.
The far infrared rays consist of similar wavelengths as that which is emitted naturally by the human body. This is one potential explanation of why many feel energetically rejuvenated and balanced from contact with far infrared waves. It is also believed that far infrared waves help improve blood circulation and recovery from fatigue.
Why Far Infrared Technology?
Clearlight Infrared Saunas use Far Infrared energy to penetrate the body’s tissue. Tests have shown that the energy output is tuned so closely to the body’s own radiant energy that our bodies absorb as much as 93% of the far infrared waves that reach our skin.
By comparison, conventional saunas must rely only on indirect means of heat: first, on convection (air currents) and then, conduction (direct contact of hot air with the skin) to produce its heating effect. Your Clearlight Infrared Sauna operates at temperatures of 100 to 140 F versus 180 to 220 F for hot-air saunas. Since conventional saunas require 30 to 90 minutes of warm-up before use, electricity costs are reported to be a lot higher than those of Clearlight Saunas which are ready to use in 15-20 minutes.
Is Infrared Heat Safe?
Yes! Infrared heat is all around us. The photo below shows that all things give off and receive infrared heat. This image was taken with a camera that takes a regular photograph and an infrared image of the subjects at the exact same time.
The human body gives off and receives infrared heat and in the far infrared band. Other surfaces, like a warm street or heated vending cart give off infrared in the middle and near infrared band.
Do you want to experience far infrared heat right now? Take you hands and put your palms together. Move your hands about 1/2 an inch apart. You will feel warmth emanating from your palms. This is far infrared heat. Radiant far infrared is all around us and is essential for human life.
Why is infrared heat better than traditional sauna?
Clearlight Infrared Far infrared saunas produce heat True Wave II Carbon/Ceramic heaters, which do not turn red hot, but instead produces invisible, far infrared heat. This is the same type of heat as produced by the sun and our bodies. Infrared heat is very safe and not at all like the heat produced by microwaves. In an infrared sauna, only 20 percent of the energy is used to heat the air, leaving the rest of the energy to heat the body. The radiant heat can penetrate deep below the skin producing a gentle warming inside the body. The temperature inside an infrared sauna is adjustable and averages a comfortable 100 °F to 140 °F This allows a person to sweat faster and to tolerate a longer period of time inside the sauna, allowing for the therapeutic effects to occur. Typical sessions last 20 to 45 minutes and can be repeated once or twice during the day to maximize the benefits. Infrared saunas leave you feeling invigorated, not depleted like conventional saunas.
Infrared heaters warm the body in the same manner as natural sunlight. Far Infrared Heat therapy uses the wavelength of the visible and non-visible light spectrum of sunlight that heats the body normally. Traditional saunas raise the temperature of the air to a very high level within the chamber to warm the body. Some people have difficulty breathing in this extremely warm air. Far infrared saunas work differently. Instead of heating the air within the enclosure, far infrared saunas heat the body directly. The result is deeper tissue penetration. In the far infrared sauna, the body perspires and receives all of the healthy benefits but avoids the harmful and extremely hot air of a traditional steam sauna.
Benefits of Far Infrared Saunas
- Moves water through the cell far more efficiently than traditional saunas by breaking down water clusters into smaller molecules
- Improves nutrient delivery into the cell
- Improves waste removal from the cell
- Increases blood circulation
- Cellular rejuvenation (anti aging)
- Improves mood (stimulates serotonin)
- Improves parasympathetic nervous system function
- Decreases anxiety
- Kills parasites, fungus, (candidas) and worms
- Lowers blood sugar / reduces yeast
- Eliminates toxins
- Aids in removal of heavy metals
- Immune system booster
- Initiates enzyme activity
- Strengthens the cardiovascular system
- Improves skin and muscle tone
- Helps normalize blood pressure
- Completely safe to the human body
More Benefits of Infrared Sauna
Medical Studies and Articles
- Kaiser Permenante Article On The Health Benefits Of Saunas
- Detoxification Through the Skin by Mark Sircus Ac., OMD March 6th, 2005
- Journal of the American College of Cardiology study on repeated far infrared sauna treatments
- Circulation Journal December 2004 study on infrared sauna use in patients with chronic heart failure
- Repeated thermal therapy improves impaired vascular endothelial function in patients with coronary risk factors byImamura M, Biro S, Kihara T, Yoshifuku S, Takasaki K, Otsuji Y, Minagoe S, Toyama Y, Tei C. October, 2001
- Repeated sauna therapy reduces urinary 8-epi-prostaglandin F(2alpha) Masuda A, Miyata M, Kihara T, Minagoe S, Tei C. Department of Cardiology, Respiratory and Metabolic Medicine, Kagoshima University, Kagoshima, Japan March, 2004
- Heat in the treatment of patients with anorexia nervosa by Gutierrez E, Vazquez R. March 2001
- The Effects of Repeated Thermal Therapy for Patients with Chronic Pain by Akinori Masuda, Yasuyuki Koga, Masato Hattanmaru, Shinichi Minagoe, Chuwa Tei 2005
- The effects of repeated thermal therapy for two patients with chronic fatigue syndrome. by Masuda A, Kihara T, Fukudome T, Shinsato T, Minagoe S, Tei C. April 2005
- Thermal Therapy Benefits Depressed Patients 2005
- Clinical Implications of Thermal Therapy in Lifestyle-Related Diseases by Sadatoshi Biro, Akinori Masuda, Takashi Kihara and Chuwa Tei 2003. Obesity And Diabetes: Pathophysiological Mechanisms And Therapeutic Approaches
- Repeated Thermal Therapy Diminishes Appetite Loss and Subjective Complaints in Mildly Depressed Patients by Akinori Masuda, MD, PhD, Masamitsu Nakazato, MD, PhD, Takashi Kihara, MD, PhD, Shinichi Minagoe, MD, PhD and Chuwa Tei, MD, PhD 2005. From the Psychosomatic Medicine, Respiratory and Stress Care Center, Kagoshima University Hospital, Kagoshima, Japan (A.M.); the Department of Internal Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Miyazaki University, Miyazaki, Japan (M.N.); and Cardiovascular, Respiratory and Metabolic Medicine, Kagoshima University, Kagoshima, Japan (T.K., S.M., C.T.).
- Sitting in sauna may prevent cancer. Dr. Jason Allen.
- View the video clip from KTVB
- Is Your Family Toxic? By James Ferguson. Published in the London Daily Mail May 22, 2007. Extracted from The Vitamin Murders: Who Killed Healthy Eating in Britain, by James Ferguson, published by Atlantic Books
- Weight Loss: Read an Interview with actor Jeremy Davies in the New York Times describing how he lost 33 lbs. for the movie "Rescue Dawn" using an infrared sauna.
- Bringing Devon back… A Family’s Crusade October 24, 2004. A couple says mercury agent in vaccines caused son’s autism
Scientific studies support Far Infrared improves mood through elevating serotonin
Far Infrared Technology
Far Infrared Health FAQs
National Geographic article
copyright © Shangrila Bio Spa – Clearlight Infrared Sauna Dissolve Toxins in the Body